Euroagricola Andres was created in 1.970 by Juan Jose Andrés Ardid. He work alone in a little warehouse of only some 100 square meters. At this time, sales were only regional (Aragón and limitroph areas). The Company sold second hand tractor parts.
In 1.980, the Company grew up. The number of employees grew up and tractor parts were sold all around Spain thank to a great advertisement investment. Euroagrícola Andres began to sell new tractor parts, they made themselves, principally from Barreiros and David Brown brands. Later, was make Deutz spare parts and the 1.000 square meter of the store was completely full. So that in 1.998, the Company had move to a 2.500 square meters warehouse, almost full today.
In recent years, our company based in Spain has continued to grow and has within a dozen staff speaking perfect Spanish, Italian, French and English.
As our branch office in Poland to serve you makes you a qualified personal and trilingual: polish, german and Russian.
The market is essentially Spanish where is sold the 80% of the sellers. The rest, the 20% is sport mainly to European Union market, French, Italian and Portuguese, followed by the Swedish, Lithuanian, Dutch and Belgian.
With our new branch opened in poland, we higly wish to conquer the market and those of eastern europe.